Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Two!!!

So I have finally gotten around to posting about Mackenzie's second birthday... She had so much fun with all of her friends and family being here at our house! She of course had a Handy Manny themed party... she is in love with him as most of you all know! =) I think that the party was a lot of fun and all of the kids were able to go home with there very own tool belts... which thankfully I had finished in time! =) I tried keeping it short this year because the attention span of 8 two and three years old's only hold out for so long! So we played pin the tail on the donkey and we had a pinata which most of the kids took a turn at whacking! I left breaking it open to my younger brother Devin but naturally the plastic that holds it up broke so we had to pull it apart anyways but all the kids were able to stash a bunch of candy... I KNOW ALL THE PARENTS LOVED THAT! =) Thanks to my friend Sue I was able to get photos of all the kids with Handy Manny... some cooperated others weren't to happy about it! =) Well enjoy the photos...

Mackenzie stealing all the icing off cakes that were just sitting around... Oh thats my fat kid!!
Kendall taking a whack at the pinata... too cute!!!
Mackenzie opening gifts...

Pin the tail on the donkey...or mustache in Mackenzie's case!!! lol...
The AMAZING cake that my best friends mom, BECKY, made for her birthday!!! 

I cant believe another year has gone by... I hear two is a lot more fun than one though!!! Its gonna be a blast! =)

4 comments:

The Parke Family said...

ummm??? Hello??? Where are the pics of the AMAZING tool-belts you made for favors! Seriously so great!

Thanks again for having us over!

Jessica Stoker said...

I'm so sad we missed it. Looks like it was awesome and the kids had a lot of fun.

Jill Carilli said...

Had a blast. Thanks again! It was awesome...

The Coger Family said...

We had so much fun and the girls (and Brian) loved the candy! She is getting so big. i can't believe another year has passed! WOW