Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Happy Halloween!

So just as every year with I am sure every child out there Mackenzie went through a million options of what she wanted to be. We went from Buzz Lightyear to Belle to Iron Man to Spiderman to Cinderella and finally settled in on a black cat. Which I was very thankful for as that was honestly the cheapest way to go. I never really noticed how expensive costumes were until I actually looked!



So after deciding on being a black cat we went and got her a full black outfit for less then $10 bucks SCORE! All that was left was ears and a tail which of course were more expensive then her clothing lol!


So on Halloween night we got ready and headed over to my parents house to have pizza, which occurs every year, and to get psyched up to go trick or treating. I fixed Mackenzie's makeup and we were off! Mackenzie actually walked the whole way this time but about 3/4 the way through she was getting tired and wanted to go back to MOM-A and POP-A's house to see what she got!


After thoroughly checking her candy and throwing out the bad stuff she went to town on what I would let her eat! It wasn't too long after that we headed home and she was done for the night... we got her changed out of her costume and off to bed even with all the sugar that she had eaten!

Happy Halloween!

No comments: