Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

Well although Gary wasn't home this year we still had a great Thanksgiving... We spent it with my parents and had a great day just relaxing, cooking, playing Dr, and playing "bags" AKA Corn Hole! It was weird having my mom relax with us for most of the day but she had prepared a lot of the food the night before! 

It really is nice having family and so close too because I know so many who miss their families around the holiday because they are so far away! Until I had Mackenzie I really didn't listen or know the true meaning to Thanksgiving and Christmas! But having her has brought so much more to my eyes and I love it! 

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! 
Mom finishing up the last bits of cooking! 

Monkey and Uncle Michael waiting patiently to eat! 
Dad carving the turkey...
Playing bags with the brothers... Dad/mom was next to me...
Perfect way to end a perfect day! 

Until next year.... 

No comments: