Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Whats new!

So many things have been going on in our house and it is so hard to keep up with everyone and everything thats happening! =) So instead of always telling one person at a time I figured," Hello I have a blog for a reason!!!"

Mackenzie: 
Oh the little one... She is way to smart for her own good. She loves getting into trouble and doing things that she knows mommy is gonna lose her mind over! I seriously think children do this on purpose! LOL She is going through a growth spurt right now all she wants to do is eat and sleep all the time! I LOVE it... My big girl =) She just recently stopped going to daycare 2 times a week as I am done with school... but she misses it so much and asks me every day when she can go back... I may just have to give in and take her once a week just for fun! This month she will be having surgery to get her tonsils and adnoids removed... mommy is freaking out... but Gary and I know that it will be a good thing for her since she is always sick and and her sleep apnea is getting worse! Other than that she is just being a normal 3 year old running around all day long playing with her toys and getting into trouble like she should be doing! =)

Gary:
Oh this poor man... He has been working his butt off the last year... Always gone from us and when he is home he gets about a day or two and then is off to work again, sometimes even working while in town. This year he will be missing Thanksgiving as he is still in Washington =( But we both know that he has to work in order to keep our family going! **Cant wait till he is home though** Although he will be missing Thanksgiving we are so excited for Christmas and New Years as he is taking 2 weeks off. During those two weeks he will have his older girls for an entire week... We are so excited about that since we havent seen them going on a year and a half! Mackenzie misses her sisters and Gary misses his other babies for sure! It will be a great holiday this year for sure! 

Adrianna:
Well not to much is going on with me... I just finished my Pharmacy Tech program and can now take the boards to become a certified Technician! I am so excited and proud of myself as I finally actually finished part of my education! Now onto just getting the Associates in General Studies so that when I can get into a nursing school I will only have 2 years instead of 4 years to complete it! =) I am really excited about the future and what it holds for our little family! So many good things have happened this year and a few sad and bad things have happened but that is the story for everyone! I am also still playing softball 2 nights a week now instead of 3... I dont think that I will ever stop as I love it too much and it keeps me active at least 2 days a week! Along with that I am continuing to go to the gym and make an effort to take off the extra "CUSHION" as i like to call it... lol! =) 

Its been an interesting and long year... and its not even over yet! =) WE are looking forwards definitely to the holidays this year and can't wait to see the older girls! 

Until next time... 

**Picture taken by Erin Hicks of http://www.elhicksphotography.com/**


1 comment:

Jill Carilli said...

so proud of how you have held it together this year and all you have been through. You guys deserve a much less stressful 2011 that is for sure. You are amazing. xoxo