Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Puppy Dog Chow!

This is an all time favorite for me... I have been making it with my mom since I was in middle school and tonight for the first time I made it with my little one! I am sure your wondering what in gods name it is... well in short its deliciousness! LOL! It is a very easy recipe and the kids will LOVE it...

9 cups of Rice Chex Cereal
1/2 cup peanut butter
1 cup semi-sweet choc. chips
1 1/2 cups powder sugar

  1. In a saucepan over low heat, melt the chocolate; add peanut butter and mix until smooth.
  2. Remove from heat, add cereal and stir until coated.
  3. Pour powdered sugar into large plastic bag, add coated cereal and shake until well coated. Store in airtight container.

Like I said very easy and so much fun to do with your little one! 

I am now off to enjoy my after dinner snack with the little monkey who helped me make it! 

1 comment:

Shazam7 said...

Puppy chow is the best!!! I am jealous and may now have to make myself some. :)