Saturday, November 12, 2011

Finally back in action!

So it has been so long since I have blogged about anything going on in mine and Mackenzie's life that I don't even know where to start! I had thought for a long time to shut down the blog and to restart or just up keep Mackenzie's blog alone. After long thoughts and time to really figure it out I decided to keep it. :) Which should make the out of towners happy to finally know what is going on with my littles and I. I cannot believe I haven't let anyone know about us for almost an entire year... There has been so many ups and downs with Mackenzie and I the last year and it is finally starting to mellow out and look up for the both of us.





So to start from the beginning... All know that Mackenzie's father and I split at the beginning of the year and as hard as it was I finally understood that it was the best thing for the both of us to go our separate ways in life. After that I was in a rush to find a job and finally after a long 3 months of looking and waiting for a call back or just an interview I finally got one. I have worked there now for 8 months and hope to find something a little more stable soon. I have been applying vigorously at many different pharmacy's in the valley to actually use my Pharmacy Technician Certification and get the proper training needed to work at a better company in the near future!




Mackenzie has been up to so much lately and getting to be unbelievably smart. She is close to reading and is already writing her own name and a few other words... Its amazing to think that she is only 4. I hope to god that she will be reading and fully writing before she enters kindergarten.




Another great thing is that I have met a great guy... Nick. He has been so amazing to me and absolutely wonderful to Mackenzie and so welcoming to helping with her whenever he isn't working or going to school! =)



A little sneak peak of what to come next... HAPPY 4TH BIRTHDAY MACKENZIE LYNN!!!!





Until next time... Which wont be so long!



No comments: